To compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline.
The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
Ideally, entire Agile Release Trains or entire teams attend this class together because it is not only educational, it is a workshop in which attendees progressively define they current workflow for their organization on day 1. And on day 2 they progressively identify improvements to make in the organization and workflow. This call can taught to a large group, up to a full ART (125+ people) at the same time.
SAFe® DevOps answers the questions:
- What is DevOps and how does it enable strategic business objectives?
- What are the mindset, culture, and technical practices to successfully define, build, test, deploy, and release?
- How do I use value stream mapping to measure flow and spot bottlenecks in the delivery pipeline?
SAFe® DevOps Attendees learn:
- How to incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline.
- How to integrate continuous exploration, integration, and deployment, and release value to end users on demand.
- How to design and implement an actionable DevOps transformation plan tailored to your organization.
- How to evaluate and improve your current state using tools like the DevOps Health Radar and Transformation Canvas.
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe DevOps certification exam
The Agile Rising Difference
We are not a training company. We are not a staffing company. Agile Rising focuses on real transformations for companies who choose the #1 scaling framework for Lean, Agile, and DevOps. As SPCT Gold Partners, we offer the right blend of consulting, coaching, and teaching in your organization for real transformation to succeed. You can expect insights from the trenches and pragmatic advise in every class we offer.
Contact us today to schedule a private, on-site Leading SAFe class.