Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
This 2-day ICAgile certified workshop focuses on the mindset and role of an Agile Team Facilitator. It provides a range of tools and practices that can be used to facilitate meetings and drive actions.
Who Should Attend:
Agile team leaders or aspiring team leaders with a passion for servant leadership and a desire to learn and practice the art of facilitation in the context of team facilitation and coaching. Relevant roles include ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers, Agile Coaches and aspiring coaches, Product Owners, Business Analysts, and anyone with the desire to explore the power of facilitation.
- Understand the Agile Coaching Development Path
- Understand The Agile Facilitator Mindset
- Practice the foundational skills of a facilitator
- Learn how to conduct facilitated sessions and collaborative meetings
- Practice Designing and facilitating meetings
- Learn how to adjust facilitation based on the maturity of the team
- Expand your toolbox of facilitation skills
What Attendees Get
Participation in this highly interactive course will give attendees the necessary skills to facilitate discussions and help Agile Teams achieve successful outcomes.
The class registration includes:
- Hands-on experiential learning
- Attendee digital workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to be eligible for certification
The Agile Rising Difference
We are not a training company. We are not a staffing company. Agile Rising focuses on real transformations for companies who choose the #1 scaling framework for Lean, Agile, and DevOps. As SPCT Gold Partners, we offer the right blend of consulting, coaching, and teaching in your organization for real transformation to succeed. You can expect insights from the trenches and pragmatic advise in every class we offer.
Contact us today to schedule a private, on-site Leading SAFe class.