- This event has passed.
SAFe 5.0 Release Train Engineer – Online Delivery – July 21-23, 2020 [Guaranteed to run]
July 21 @ 8:00 am - July 23 @ 5:00 pm EDT$2495
SAFe Release Train Engineer
Facilitating Lean-Agile Program Execution
with Certified SAFe® Release Train Engineer
NOTE: This will be a remote, virtual classroom course. Attendees must have internet and video conferencing capability to participate.
Agile Rising’s Digital Classroom
Agile Rising is a leader in delivering remote training solutions and provides an interactive digital classroom experience. This is not four days of lecture. It is an interactive workshop where you will learn through a combination of lessons, experiential group exercises, discussions, simulations, and Q&A sessions.
We combine video instruction
with white boarding tools
and learning games to create a valuable and engaging learning event.
Facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach—when you become a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE). During this three-day course, gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, examine the RTE role in a Lean- Agile transformation. Learn how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets. Explore how to prepare, plan, and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
- To perform the role of a SAFe® Release Train Engineer, attendees should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and large solution execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue the learning journey
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Three days of immersive, remote instruction instruction
- One attempt for the SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE) examcertification exam
- One year of access to the Scaled Agile Framework online community
- A printed workbook shipped to your home or office (Must register 1 week before start of class)
- Laminated implementation roadmap
- Testing support and on-demand mentoring
NOTE: Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
The following prerequisites are highly recommended :
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
Why Agile Rising?
Agile Rising has deep experience helping organizations implement SAFe. We not only teach you the material, but share our real world experiences in government, large corporations, and highly regulated industries. Your instructors are Chris Ruch, SAFe SPCT and Joe LaTorre, SAFe SPCT Candidate. Each have extensive experience leading SAFe implementations at large companies and within the Federal Government.
Christopher Ruch, SPCT – President & Founder
Jose (Joe) LaTorre, SPC5 – Sr. Agile Transformation Consultant
If you must cancel your registration, full refunds will be issued up to 21 days before the event, less a $150 processing fee. After that date, you may choice receiving a 50% refund or moving your registration to a future class. Student substitutions are accepted at any time up to the start of class. Agile Rising strives to make all of our classes guaranteed to run, but if Agile Rising is forced to cancel a class for any reason, your registration fee will be returned in full immediately.
For those impacted by Covid-19
Agile Rising is supporting those affected to the on-going health and financial crisis, by offering a discount for anyone who has lost their job or been furloughed during this time. If you are not being sponsored by your employer, contact us for more details.