- This event has passed.
REMOTE LEARNING– SAFe Advanced Scrum Master with SASM Certification
April 8 @ 8:00 am - April 10 @ 5:00 pm EDT
This will be an online, remote delivery course. Attendees much have internet and video conferencing capability to participate. Taught by a SAFe SPC with direct experience facilitating remote teams and remote PI planning. Leveraging Agile Rising’s background in remote learning and distributed SAFe planning, this two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices; the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts.
The course offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
The Agile Rising Difference
Agile Rising focuses on real transformations for companies who choose the #1 scaling framework for Lean, Agile, and DevOps. All of our trainers are active in the “trenches” of Lean Enterprise transformations. As SPCT Gold Partners, we offer the right blend of consulting, coaching, and teaching in organizations for real change to succeed. You can expect insights from our experiences and pragmatic advise in every class we offer.Agile Rising has been part of the team with Scaled Agile Inc on the defining and piloting SAFe’s online learning program.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations up to one day before the class and are subject to a $150 processing charge.
If Agile Rising is forced to cancel a course for any reason, liability is limited to the registration fee only. If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.