- This event has passed.
REMOTE DELIVERY -SAFe 5.0 Agile Product Management
April 29 @ 8:00 am - May 1 @ 5:00 pm EDT
This will be an online, remote delivery course. Attendees must have internet and video conferencing capability to participate. Taught by a SAFe SPCT, and leveraging Agile Rising’s background in remote learning and distributed SAFe planning, the Agile Product and Solution Management course will allow attendees to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools needed to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable — what customers want
- Viable — profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible — something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable — something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers — all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
What attendees get:
- Attendee workbooks
- One attempt at SAFe® 5 Product and Solution Management exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Why Agile Rising?
Agile Rising has deep experience with Lean Portfolio management, Agile Product Management, and helping organizations implement SAFe. We are not just trainers, we are experienced coaches and consultants who are actively engaged in delivering the topics we teach. We not only teach you the material, but share our real-world experiences in government, large corporations, and highly regulated industries. Agile Rising has been part of the team with Scaled Agile Inc. defining and piloting SAFe’s online learning program.
Your instructor, Chris Ruch, SAFe SPCT, is a sought-after expert in Agile Product Management, with experience across a wide range of industries from finance to manufacturing.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations up to one day before the class and are subject to a $150 processing charge.
If Agile Rising is forced to cancel a course for any reason, liability is limited to the registration fee only. If you have questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.