- This event has passed.
Leading SAFe 5.0 with SA Certification – REMOTE April 2020
April 27 @ 8:00 am - April 28 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Be one of the first to take a SAFe 5.0 class!
This will be an online, remote delivery course. Taught by an experienced SAFe SPC with direct experience facilitating remote teams and remote PI Plannings, this 16-hour course will give attendees the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. Attendees will discuss the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise and will also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). This class will be based on the latest version of the SAFe courseware available and will include SAFe 5.0 content.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the transformation
What Attendees Get Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions. They will develop a skill set that’s in demand worldwide — and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace — when they become a SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA).
The class registration includes:
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Attendee workbook
- Course certificate of completion
- Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
The Agile Rising Difference
We are not a training company. We are not a staffing company. Agile Rising focuses on real transformations for companies who choose the #1 scaling framework for Lean, Agile, and DevOps. As SPCT Gold Partners, we offer the right blend of consulting, coaching, and teaching in your organization for real transformation to succeed. You can expect insights from the trenches and pragmatic advice in every class we offer. Agile Rising has been part of the team with Scaled Agile Inc. defining and piloting SAFe’s online learning program.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations up to one day before the class and are subject to a $150 processing charge.