Flow Framework Fundamentals – December 14-15
December 14 @ 8:00 am - December 15 @ 5:00 pm EST$899.00 – $999.00
Flow Framework Fundamentals
NOTE: This will be a remote, virtual classroom course. Attendees must have internet and video conferencing capability to participate.
In this two-day workshop, attendees will learn the benefits of the Flow Framework, develop an understanding of Flow metrics and how to gather them, devise strategies for integrating your Agile and DevOps tool chain, and learn how to launch an implementation in your organization. Become a certified Flow Framework Professional.
Participants will develop a greater understanding of the Flow Framework®, a systematic approach to measuring and improving flow, shortening time-to-market, increasing throughput, improving product quality, and optimizing for business outcomes.
A common challenge raised about enterprise Agile frameworks such as SAFe, LeSS, DAD, and Nexus, is that there is so much data, yet decision making is still difficult.
The goal of the Flow Framework is to measure what your Agile implementation is producing in real, actionable terms. The Flow Framework is a structured, prescriptive approach to Value Stream Management for software, product delivery, and business. It identifies where work is flowing in your product value streams and where it’s slowing down so that you can decide how to address those bottlenecks. It also equips leaders with non-technical (and non-Agile) language to use with business stakeholders to set priorities and measure outcomes.
CORE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the fundamentals of implementing the Flow Framework
- Make work visible to see bottlenecks, issues, and risks
- Optimize for the end-to-end product value stream
- Identify the impacts of dependencies across teams
- Utilize flow metrics to continuously improve and measure business value
- Map workflow to improve flow with integration
- Managers and Executives who will be implementing the Flow Framework, SAFe, or another Agile framework
- Process Owners and Business Architects
- Tooling, Metric Reporting, and Integration Owners
- Value Stream SMEs, Solution Train Engineers, Release Train Engineers, and Agile Coaches
- Two days of immersive, remote instruction
- One attempt for the Flow Framework Professional certification exam
- A digital student workbook for all students
- A printed workbook shipped to your home or office (U.S. addresses only; Must register 1 week before start of class)
- Testing support and mentoring after the class
Your instructor is Chris Ruch, SPCT. He has extensive experience leading remote trainings and events, as well as helping leaders drive Agile-at-scale transformations in their organizations.
If you must cancel your registration, full refunds will be issued up to 21 days before the event, less a $150 processing fee. After that date, you may choose to receive a 50 percent refund or to move your registration to a future class. Student substitutions are accepted at any time up to the start of class. Agile Rising strives to make all of our classes guaranteed to run, but if Agile Rising is forced to cancel a class for any reason, your registration fee will be returned in full immediately.
Discounts are available for groups of two or more from the same organization and for current Agile Rising customers.